Thursday, January 10, 2013

This is my first post to a blog, EVER. Get out the hammer and get to busting those cherries everyone. While I have flittered with the idea of blogging for quite some time I have never gotten around to it because Ive just been so darn busy with everything else, primarily my IBS. But for the past three minutes while I worked through the blogspot set up page highly anticipating this very moment where I would finally have to world submit to my words via the worldwide web.

I sincerely hope you do like my blogging. And if you don't than send me some hate mail, and be sure not to leave out the specifics - I want this blog to be perfect in everyones eyes (children, pedophiles, fathers, perverts, aeronautical engineers, girlfriends, wives, husbands, quakers, catholics, muslims, whites, blacks, yellows, computer savvy orangutans, florists, clowns, young professionals, top execs, the president (of Arby's), your mom, your grandma, brits, gun wielding cowboys in Texas, people who like CSI: Miami) so I'm going to need everyone's input. However, if you have a problem with any racial, religious, radical, condescending, demeaning, egotistical, misogynistic, hyperbolic remark that I make then shove it up your snake hole and don't let it out.

But yes, it is my first blogging, but that isn't to say that I'm coming out of little league, bypassing the minors, and going straight into the pros. No. Like anyone with any dignity I've been on Facebook since the very beginning; refining my technique for the past 6-7 years so when the day came to torch the world with my erratic and semi-dramatic feelings I would be adroit in expressing them to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment